Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Which monster high character has the same style as you-quiz

Hi. This is a quiz to see which monster high character has the same fashion style as you. Mabye you and Frankie wear similar clothes. Mabye you like Draculauras style the best. Frankie: Frankie likes to wear a outfit that kinda looks like a school uniform except a good looking school uniform. That's a school uniform that I might wear and I hate school uniforms. Draculaura: Draculaura usually wears pink and black and an umbrella to protect her from the sun (cause she's a vampire). Clawdeen: She usally wers purple gold and sometimes black. I like her necklace I wish I had it. Lagoona: she likes wearing blue and pink. I love the pink flower in her hair it totally pulls off the look. And ghoulia: wears red and white glasses. I lover her glasses. And last but not least  Cleo denile: she likes wearing gold and turquoise and her bandages.  Comment and tell me who's style looks better and is more your style. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment